Stocking Stuffers & Small Gift Ideas
- 22 Comments
Over the past year I gathered up some cruelty-free ideas for stocking stuffers and Christmas gifts. Some of these items have been thoroughly tested by me and others just caught my eye and interest. Perhaps you’ll find something you like.
Other than sharing a recipe later this month on Keepin’ It Kind (cookies!), this will be my last blog post for 2013. Wishing you all a Merry Christmas and happy holidays!
On a Virtual Vegan Potluck note: Find out who won here!
1) Ginger Criss Cross Cookie Mix from In Vegetables We Trust. (photo courtesy of In Vegetables We Trust)
2) Jalapeno Season Salt from Canned Time. (photo courtesy of Canned Time)
3) Coconut-Lime Sugar Scrub from Our Best Bites. (photo courtesy of Our Best Bites)
4) Carrot Orange Walnut Loaf by me.
1) To-Go Ware Repeat Utensil Sets. Available here or at Whole Foods markets, $10.00-12.00.
2) Copco Tea Infuser, ~$7.00
1) Plant-Based Thanksgiving Day Meal Plan, $3.99, from My Plant-Based Family
2) Eating for Energy, ~$14.00 U.S., from Vegan Sparkles
3) Eat Well. Party Hard. from Eat Well. Party Hard. (available for pre-order)
5) Diwali Sweets, price determined by shopper (100% of proceeds donated to animal charities, from Vegan Richa
6) Growing Microgreens Step by Step, $7.49 (Kindle) & $10.42 (paperback), by Susan Alima Friar
Zen Threads Hand-printed, Eco-friendly Clothing, starting at $18.00
1) Rescue Chocolate gift boxes ($25.00-250.00; single chocolate bars also available)
2) Vegan Cuts Snack Box ($19.95/month) or Holiday Box
And of course you’re going to need greeting cards, ribbons, and wrapping paper! For the handmade (card) variety (self-promotion alert), check out my Etsy store, Empty on the Inside. Each and every one of my cards is hand-painted – for a just a little more than the cost of a store-bought card ($5.00-5.25).
If you like making your own cards or are looking for beautiful and unusual paper goods, check out Paper Source. It’s one of my favorite places to find high-quality greeting cards, rubber stamps, and all kinds of miscellany.